TEMECULA’S MUFFLER AND EXHAUST SYTEM EXPERTS
A damaged or faulty exhaust system can reduce the operating efficiency of your engine and result in increased fuel consumption. Mufflers West of Temecula was the first muffler replacement company in Temecula Valley, so no one knows exhaust systems better.
- If you hear rattling sounds the most common cause is loose clamps or brackets. Loose clamps and brackets can be tightened but any corroded elements must be replaced.
- If your vehicle sounds louder than normal or you hear a ticking sound when accelerating it may indicate an exhaust leak due to corrosion.
- If your check engine or service engine light comes on it may indicate a faulty or failing catalytic converter.
- The smell of rotten eggs or burning could indicate a problem with the catalytic converter.
- The smell of exhaust fumes may indicate an exhaust leak that can be potential dangerous to you as carbon monoxide may seep into the vehicle.
Note: Excessive idling allows water to condense in your exhaust system, which can lead to corrosion.